Tuesday 28 June 2011

My Fashion Show...

My final end of year fashion show went really well, every designer having their own styles and themes, my collection looked amazing down the catwalk, I was ecstatic after seeing the colours and my final finished designs...



My promotional pack, beaded red sweet bags filled with jelly sweets and attached with my business cards...



The hall getting set up before the show...



Cup cakes on the table, also having nibbles, soft drinks and wine...




Hair and make-up back stage...



Quick pictures I had taken before the show...





Me and my six models...


Ashiana spring/summer 2012

Indian contemporary fashion collection...

















The collection down the catwalk, professional photographs were also taken...




Trail dress, having netted ruches down the back...





Netted shrug with a long beaded dress...



Flared ali baba trousers with a flared jacket...



Sari short tu-tu dress


Beaded long  sari draped dress...




Flared Ali baba trousers with a draped dress...





I was really pleased the collection looked amazing down the catwalk, really vibrant and eye catching in red....







Me and my sister in law Rabia, fashion make-up artist who helped out with the make-up back stage...







Me, Jordan, Rachel and Rosie...





Collections of fellow members in my group...


Rachels collection RAAAWWRRR...



Rosies collection Countryside Couture...



Andreas collection...





Claires collection....



Jordans collection Tally Ho...


The fashion show was amazing I had a lot of fun seeing my final collection and my fellow members in my groups collections, it was great looking at everyones styles and themes, it was a fantastic evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment