Monday 6 December 2010

Draping on the mannequinn....

Now that i have done my designs i have started to create them starting with draping on the mannequin for an idea to what the garment will look like, i was fascinated by this technique and had lots of fun doing this and now i have a better idea to what my designs will look like and how i can develop them...

Outfit one- sari style dress  draping i feel that it looks amazing as it looks contemporary as well as having the indian influence...

I like the way the drapes are falling but i still will develop this to make it look perfect...

This was my favourite Roushing, for outfit 3 by scrunching the fabric and pinning it down,I'm fascinated by the effect and also will use this for outfit 4, the shrug...

Two of my draping garments together, they look really eye-catching in the red fabric I'm so excited to create my final collection...

1 comment:

  1. this blog is STUFFED with slide shows and videos - what a great place to collect all your fashion inspirations and images. You have great enthusiasm - I look forward to photographing your collection at the Fashion Show. Thanks.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete