Wednesday 30 March 2011

Photo shoot location ideas...

Now that my collection is starting to get together I  have started to think about my photo shoot,I  have started of with locations, having the theme in mind I'm thinking about gardens and royal architecture etc...

Query bank mill gardens, I really like this location as the bridge and flowers look beautiful and feel that my collection would look great, I will be going down to have a look at this etc...

Tatton park- Japnease garden, I also am facinated by this garden as I can picture a few poses in the middle of the circle of stones etc...


Manchester Piccadly Gardens...

The Trafford Centre...

Rush Farm Alderley edge, The statues and bridge look great in the garden...

Rush Farm Alderley edge, Royal Arabian lounge...

No comments:

Post a Comment