Tuesday 12 April 2011

Photo shoot- make- up/poses ideas...

For my photo shoot I tried out make-up and poses ideas  for my final photo shoot to come out amazing and hitting to my target market etc, as well as advertising and modelling for Rabia Karim a fashion make-up artist...


The make-up style is the swan lake, with the red lips for the picture to stand out, hair being slick straight with a puff etc...

Pose 1, I felt that this pose was useful to aim that the collection I will be making will aim at the 'Ready to wear' market and showing what my customers life style will be like...

Pose 2, this pose will be useful for the alibaba trousers, as this one is showing the legs off, so the flared alibaba's will look great...

Pose 3, showing the whole outfit off with a rich interesting background...

Close view of make-up...


I love this pose as it shows the background off really well, also the statues look great as I can picture my collection with it now definitely will take this pose further...

I'm now really excited to do the  photo shoot as I have a really good idea of how its going to be, I feel really organised and am ecstatic that I did this practise photo shoot, as I can now make  my final photo shoot look amazing... 

















No comments:

Post a Comment