Sunday 15 May 2011

Chosen photos for portfolio...

I have now made my final choice of photos for my portfolio, it was difficult to choose the photo as I was fascinated by all off them, here are the edited photographs with my logo for my final completed portfolio....


Pose 1, short sari style Tu-Tu dress goes perfect with the gates, making the garment look so contemporary and outstanding, the gladiator shoes have brought the garment out, and styling with the head necklace shows the theme clear, contemporary with a Indian mystic theme...
Pose 2, long draped sari style dress I'm fascinated by this pose, it looks very elegant to the short one. the background also brings the garment out, statues on the side look great because they also have drapes on them, styling of necklace on the head looks stunning!
Two outfits together, I'm really pleased with this picture as the background stands out and  the 2 outfits together look really eye-catching,the colour looks really bold and jewel, I'm really excited to see my final collection on the runway....

No comments:

Post a Comment