Tuesday 3 May 2011

Photo Shoot!

From all the research for hair, make-up, poses and practise of photo shoot I have now done my own professional photo shoot, only photographing outfit 1 and 2 where my initial contemporary theme came from, the sari etc.. I had a lot of fun and feel that I had everything there from what I researched into to make my photo shoot look amazing and bringing my collection out, have a look...


Rabia Karim professional Fashion make-up artist - 07715301305

Make-up started at 10am, having the swan lake  theme to the eyes...

Hair being slick straight with a huge puff, necklace added to hair to give the contemporary outfits an Indian mystic look...


Photo shoot at the location Rush farm in Alderley edge, this pose is great looking really natural as well as eye-catching...


The greenery of the garden brings the  colour of outfits out really well, netted rushed skirt looks stunning  bringing the whole contemporary theme  and colours of the netting out..


My Two models together, the statues went really well with the outfits,  the drapes on the statues related to my outfits though I wasn't too pleased with the spot in the corner as it looks too dull etc, so I will not consider this pose... 



I really like this photo  particularly because of the pose and also the background, I feel it goes really well with my target market..


I tried both outfits to each of the pose I researched into, this helped a lot as I'm really confused in which one to pick for my portfolio...


The jewellery and make-up looks fabulous it really stands out and brings my theme and collection out...



I was really struggling on the poses with the 2 outfits  together so instead  I did a few different poses so I could make my final decision in which one to pick...

The photo shoot did take all morning to do, but it was worth it as the pictures and poses were looking better and better also the sun helped showing its theme "Ashiana spring/summer 2012..."


The gate pose looks amazing, makes the outfit  look really contemporary showing clear who my aim is at and what my theme is...



Jewellery and Make-up looks stunning!



Outfit 1, sari style long dress was really fiddly and hard to work with, I took extra care on this particular outfit  to make it look amazing as outfit 2...


I'm really pleased with this photo shoot that I have done with the help of my 2 models Sana and Lydia, Rabia Karim fashion make-up artist who has brought the theme out with the stunning make-up and my uncle who does photography as a hobby who has helped me catch all the poses etc...
I'm ecstatic with the final outcome and am really excited to add in final effects to the chosen photos for my portfolio...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment